Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Fab Five

Hello and Happy Friday! Here are five fabulous products that I am currently loving...

1. Smashbox O Plump Lip Gloss: I tried a Mark by Avon version in college and was absolutely addicted...of course, college is over and I had to say "so long" to the awesome gal in my class who sold Avon. I was on the search for a new product and have found a few toads along the way. However, Smashbox's version is amazing! It turns my lips the perfect shade of pink and is buildable. Not to mention, it plumps up my pucker. The end product: a super lush, super kissable pouty pink pucker. Just be sure to go easy on it in the day time.



2. Essie Russian Roulette: For some reason I was feeling extra saucy the other day and picked this up at Ulta. I usually stick to light pinks and nudes for my fingers so this was definitely out of the box for me. I must say, I am loving it! The color is a falshy shade of bright red and looks pretty darn good with my lingering summer tan. I have been flashing my jazz hands all day!



3. Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber Hand Lotion: Ever smell some so intoxicating that you lose your train of thought? Well, this stuff does just that whenever I catch a whiff of it. It's the perfect transitional scent...warm enough for cooler fall nights and light enough for a warm summer day. It leaves your hands super soft and sans greasiness.



4. Benefit Sun Beam: If this stuff doesn't make a gal feel like a Greek Goddess then I don't know what will. I have the travel size which came in a highlighting kit and am obsessed! I usually just use a dab or two to highlight my brow arch and cheek bones. But if I'm feeling really saucy I will use a tab bit more to bring out my inner Aphrodite ; )



5. Tocca Florence: This is my "go to" daytime scent. Most people have a love/hate relationship with it, I am on the love side. I am a huge fan of the splashes of gardenia, Italian bergamot and Jasmine which create a perfect exotic countryside scent. It can be a bit overwhelming so go easy on the spraying!




xxA

No comments: