Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Fab Five

Even though technically I have to work tomorrow at our biggest fundraiser of the year, I will hold all jealousy aside and partake in a Friday Fab Five. Here are five fabulous things I am loving...

1. Pumpkin Buttercream candle from Yankee Candle: last night I spent my evening (after a 12 hour day) vegging out watching a Halloween movie with this yummy candle burning. It is no secret that I love love love Autumn and try to squeeze every drop out of it each year. But seriously, this candle is splendid.



2. John Frieda Root Awakening Purify + Nourish Shampoo and Conditioner: I was on a serious Pureology kick for the past few months until August hit and my hair was feeling blah and super weighed down. While perusing the hair care aisles at Ulta I spotted this stuff. It contains pepperment like Pureology but specializes in an oily scalp/dry hair combo. Did I mention it was a fraction of the cost? Well anywho, I scooped it up on a whim and am extremely impressed. My hair feels softer, more manageabale and has a ton of bounce and shine.



3. Amy's Organic Bowls: Since going vegetarian last February, quick and simple lunches have been a problem. Most frozen lunches are loaded with sodium and preservatives and leave me feeling rather empty afterwards and still hungry. I found these life savers and have been a fan ever since. Made with organic and wholesome ingredients and super tasty, Amy's Organic Bowls are perfect for an easy breezy lunch.



4. Under Armour Charged Cotton Plunge Tees: seriously the BEST white tee EVER. Like George, I cannot tell a lie when it comes to clothes. These tees are not only super cute, but they whisk away sweat and are quick drying. Unlike other run of the mill white tee's these hold their shape and never look sloppy. I like to call them work out chic.



5. Garnier Pure 3-in-1 Wash, Scrub & Mask: this puppy is pure face washing perfection! It is ideal as a daily cleaner, but packs an extra punch when I double it with my Clarisonic to scrub away impurities. Twice a week I will use it as a mask to get the oil lying deep down in my pores. This stuff leaves my face soft, smooth, clean and oil free!



xxA

No comments: