Monday, December 10, 2012

Pinteresting: Work it out

I have been on a severe health kick lately. For the past week I have been really concious about what I am eating and how I am expelling my energy. I am not sure what has caused the sudden urge, perhaps it was a certain health scare that got me thinking about what changes I can make daily to ensure a healthier future. Along with eating organic whole foods, I have also been sweatin it out pretty hard. I am finally cleared by the doctor to get back in the gym and couldn't be more excited! It has been 2 months since I have lifted a weight or clocked in my average 5 mile runs so I am a little nervous about getting back into it. Luckily, I have my dear friend Pinterest to boost my confidence...












 
 
Do you have any tips or tricks to getting back into the workout groove?
 
xxA

No comments: