Monday, January 28, 2013

Fashion Round Up: The SAG Awards

Awards season is in full swing and Hollywood's hottest stars are truly shining this year! With a plethora of amazing award-worthy movies out this year the race has been neck and neck. I have personally seen all but one of the films nominated for Best Motion Picture (I swear I have a life) and can tell you ALL of the acts have been phenomenal. I am no movie critic but I do love fashion...and boy were there some hit and misses last night at the SAG Awards.
 
Some of my favorites:
 
Naomi Watts stunned in this Marchesa strapless gown

Nina Dobrev showed colorful can still be glamorous

How cute is Kiernan Shipka? I mean the girl is only 13
with fashion sense to boot!

As always, Giuliana looks gorgeous in a cobalt
Max Azria gown

Even with walking pneumonia and a slight (almost)
wardrobe malfunction, J Law looks pure Hollywood
in Dior

Best dressed goes to Amanda Seyfried! Beautiful.
Just beautiful!

So glad to see Sofia Vergara switching it up a bit.
She looks like a Grecian goddess in winter white!


And some fashion misses:
 
Claire Danes looks lovely from waist up...

Another example of Anne Hathaway trying too hard.
I miss the old Anne.

I'm not sure if its the fit, cut or beading that's
throwing me off on Jennifer Garners get up.

Oh my lanta! I wish Lea Michele would just disappear.
This looks like a Prom Dress circa 2005

It is times like this when I wonder how Kelly Osbourne
has a job on Fashion Police...

With such a pretty face it's hard to imagine why
Michelle Dockery would want to draw attention to
her ladies...


xxA
 
 
 

No comments: