Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Fab Five: The Winter Edition

Happy Friday! Cheers to a long weekend and some Ravens football!

Here are five fabulous products that are currently getting me through these drying winter months...

1. Philosophy Vanilla Cream Body Lotion: This lotion has been a dream come true this winter! Ultra moisturizing and non greasy, Philosophy's Vanilla Cream Body Lotion is perfect for extra dry hands and feet. I keep this baby in my purse and moisturize my hands throughout the day. It doubles as a foot moisturizer at night! Added bonus: the smell rivals that of Bath and Body Works!


 

2. Redken Argan 6 Oil: We all know that I am a super fan of It's a 10 products. Recently I have switched it up a bit and have been choosing this gem daily. Argan 6 oil can be used on both wet or dry hair to detangle, defrizz and boost shine. I use it before blow drying to protect my strands and afterwards to leave my hair feeling extra silky smooth.



3. Skintimate Revitalizing Moisturizing Shaving Cream: My stems get extra dry in the winter months. This shaving cream is my newest ally when it comes to shaving in January. The thick cream blends evenly and leaves your skin feeling super smooth and silky after shaving. The smell is wonderful too!



4. Neutrogena Triple Moisture Cream Lather Shampoo: Speaking of winter drying, my strands and scalp are definitely feeling its effects. My scalp has become fairly dry over the past month and driving me crazy so I decided to switch up my shampoo to a less drying formula. This shampoo is a little weird at first, almost creamy and honestly doesn't feel like it's strong enough to even clean your hair. However, after just one use I saw the difference in not only my dry scalp, but the ends of my hair as well!



5. The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream: When it comes to facial moisturizers, I really need to up the ante during the winter. The warmer months mean excess oil and my natural moisturizers are my best friend. In the wintertime however, I need some extra help. This is where this nighttime moisturizer comes in handy. The Body Shops Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream feels like a dream after a long day working outside in the cold or in the drying office heat. It leaves your skin feeling not only smooth, but refreshed!



xxA

No comments: