Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Happiness

Happy Friday All! Goodness I am so excited for the clock to strike 5:00 this afternoon and for my weekend to commence!

Yesterday evening I had my 8 week hair appointment and am thrilled with the results! However, something even more exciting happened...remember my post a little while back about my LOVE for Its a 10 leave in treatment with Keratin? Well, the company did it again! The famed company just came out with a new line of volumnizing products, "Its a 10 Light." My hair has reached longer lenghts and could use some help in that department. My hair stylist suggested I try it and since it was Buy 2 get 1 Free AND I had a $10.00 off coupon I just HAD to buy it. I got the shampoo, leave in spray and the volumnizing blow dry spray for $25.00 (each product is around $20.00, so you do the math) It was a steal! I know your supposed to wait at least 24 hours before washing your hair but I just had to try the products out. So far...this gal is impressed! I will give you all an update pronto!



Since those appointments take about 2 hours I had plenty of time to catch up on my gossip and fashion via magazines. I kept seeing an ad for a new Lancome Teinte Idole Ultra 24 hour foundation that apparently took 8 years of research and testing to get the perfect solution. Enticing No? In fine print it also says you can get a free 10 day supply by simply asking the Lancome lady. Well, of course I waltzed right up to the counter  after my appointment, got color swatched and off I went with my free vial of this ground breaking foundation. I used it this morning and my gawd I am in love! It is so light weight and gentle that I don't even feel like I am wearing any makeup, yet it has mondo concealing power. Weird right? Lancome claims it lasts 24 hours...my oily face will certainly put that theory to the test today. I shall update you soon. As of now...go ahead, get the free sample. You've got nothing to lose!
What are your weekend plans?

xxA

No comments: