Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Marshalls for the Win!

Yesterday evening I decided to hit up Marshalls for some home goods. While I did spot some great finds for my apartment...I also left with other fantastic items.

I found these Elie Tahari Maritza crops. I am always on the hunt for great pants and these are amazing! Their original price tag of $148.00 is enough to turn me away. However, Marshalls had them for $39.99. SOLD! I bought them in both white and navy. The style and fit is perfect for work and weekends!


Next I perused the "activewear" aisle. I am currently in the midst of training for my first Half Marathon (will post about that later) so I am ALWAYS looking for workout clothes. I scooped up a pair of New Balance running capris for $16.99 and Under Armour shorts for $14.99. Both steals! 




Before heading to the register I noticed this little gem, the BaByliss Nano Titanium Curling Wand for $15.99. Heck yes I bought it! I have been thinking about buying a curling rod for a while and for sixteen dollhairs, its worth it! I will do a post on how it turns out soon.



That is all for today lovelies! Happy Humpday!

xxA

No comments: