Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What's in my beach bag?

Thursday night the boyfriend and I will be hopping in the Jeep and heading for a weekend at the beach! I could not be more excited for a great weekend of awesome friends, cold drinks and gettin my tan on! I am a huge fan of planning ahead, mostly due to the fact that I ALWAYS forget something. Here are some things I will be packing in my beach bag...

a chic and practical beach bag
like this Tory Burch gem


Chapstick
(surprisingly this one doesn't melt!)

ALWAYS wear sunblock

A change purse to keep ID and $$

A hat to protect my brunette locks

speaking of hair: just in case I need to freshen
up those locks

and iPod is necessary for zoning out

beach towel, duh!

a little magazine lovin

water to nix the chance of dehydration

What do you carry in your beach bag?

xxA

No comments: