Monday, February 11, 2013

Fashion Roundup: The Grammy's

Well I can honestly say that last night's fashion at the Grammy's was down right tragic! While this is a time to show your energy and individuality, it is still a Red Capet event. Between too many cut out dresses, floral prints and awkward hemlines it was difficult to choose some winners.
 
But here are my votes for fashion hits:
 
Rihanna was hands down my favorite look of the night.
She sure is beautiful!

Solange rocked this emerald gown but kept it funky
in spikey stilettos and natural hair

Taylor Swift was looking spicy in this nod to the Greeks

Carrie Underwood, was as always timelessly beautiful with elegance to boot
 
And a bunch of misses:
 
Oh J Lo, when is enough enough?

I am sure Kimbra wishes this was a dress "that she used to know"

Worst dressed goes to Adele. This is one note she couldn't hit
Florence Welch is known for her ballsy fashion sense but this just looks senseless.
Is she a rockstar or a rock?

Florals? check. Cut outs? check. Awkward hemline? check.

I do wish Miranda Lambert would learn a bit about proportions. This just
makes her look top heavy and the earring are taking away from her gorgeous fce

Just add this to my list of "things Katy Perry wears that I will never understand"

There is just something about Alicia Key's dress that just doesn't sit right with me.
Maybe its the snakeskin, or the awkward bed skirt hemline. Or perhaps its because
I have seen the top of it in the VS catalog...



xxA
 
 

No comments: