Monday, February 4, 2013

Out with the Old. In with the New.

I am moving out of my apartment at the end of the month and have decided it is time to do a mass exodus of old shoes and clothing. My goal is to have taken a few trips to the local Goodwill before I even begin the packing process. My closet is LITERALLY overflowing and I have resorted to using laundry baskets in the mean time. I plan to give away a good 75% of my closet (that I don't wear) to those who really need them (and would wear them).

With an empty(er) closet, I have made some recent and wonderful purchases over the past few days that I can see myself wearing and holding on to for quite some time...


Express Editor Crops. Nicely tailored and a huge assortment
of colors. Perfect for work!


Gap Compression Leggings. Awesome running pant or casual
Saturday study session outfit

Metallic Sperry's, just to add a little flare
to a classic look

Equipment Signature Blouse. So simple. So perfect.

Vince Cashmere sweater to keep cozy

J Brand Skinnies in deep burgundy

Joie Bowden Mini Medallion blouse. Casual yet chic


xxA

No comments: