Monday, February 25, 2013

Fashion Roundup: The Oscars

This morning I had to go for an extra shot in my Venti Skinny Vanilla Latte thanks in part to the Oscars. The late night was worth it due to the phenomenal fashion showcased from some of Hollywood's most talented actors. The "Old Hollywood" look was in full effect and I couldn't have been happier!
 
Here are some of my favorite looks....
 

I mean how glamorous does Charlize
look in this Dior gown? 
Jessica Chastain is glowing in this Armani Prive


Yet another stunner from Armani Prive.
Naomi has been killing it on the Red Carpet!
Best Dressed goes to Kerri Washington who
is simply stunning in this coral Miu Miu gown

JLaw loves her some Dior
and I love me some J Law


Amanda Seyfried looked ethereal in
Alexander McQueen

And some not so great looks:
 

One word: heinous. I'm sorry JHud, this dress
is doing you no honors.
Its not so much the dress as it is the overall
sloppy look that is Kristen Stewart.
 
With so much going on with this Oscar de la Renta,
you forget how lovely Amy Adams is.
Worst dressed goes to Mrs. Hathaway.
This was supposed to be her moment
and home girl dropped the ball in this
GOOP inspired Prada
Love the color, hate the ruffles.
How could Jennifer Garner even sit
down with all that junk on the trunk?

What were your favorite looks of the night?

xxA
 

No comments: