Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Fab Five

Here are five fabulous products that I am currently obessesing over:

1. Peter Thomas Roth: Blemish Buffing Beads for Face and Body


    I picked this up at Spehora a few weeks ago after hearing rave reviews. My face could always use a pick me up especially by this time each Winter. I must say, it does EXACTLY what it says it does. I have been using it every other evening with my Clarisonic and I am sold! Not only does my skin feel soft and supple but I am sans blemishes (so far) AND my face is glowing!



2. Maybelline Baby Lips


I am a lip product junkie. My Longchamp is currently holding about 10 different lip products. But again, this is Winter and we all know how harsh this cozy season can be on our skin. I chose the peppermint flavor (lime green container) and couldn't be happier. So far my lips are super soft and it doesn't leave behind that cakey feeling like most heavy chapsticks do. I am going to stick it and and see if it lives up to its hype.




3. Issey Miyake 'L'Eau d'Issey' Perfume


  years back and due to its hefty price tag and my college budget, $99.00 a pop just wasn't happening. Alas, we have been reunited once again and my love for this scent is rekindled. With notes of freesia, lotus flower, rose water, carnation and lily its the perfect everyday scent. Not too powerful but definitely noticeable. The best part...you don't have to buy a new bottle each time you run out, it's refillable!




4. Hask Placenta with Olive Oil No Rinse Hair Treatment


I know I know! You are probably saying, "what in the world is wrong with this girl? Who on earth would put this on their hair?" Well my friends, it may just be the best thing since sliced bread! I have gone through numerous color changes over the years and its definitely done a number on my locks. My stylist suggested I try this stuff out, so I did. I picked up this $6.00 gem and have sworn by it since! Just spray it in your hair before you get out of the shower, massage in and Voila! Welcome to the world of beautiful, healthy hair. And don't worry, its made from sheep placenta and the company maintains that no animals were harmed!




5. Maybelline Illegal Lengths Fiber Extension Mascara


Much like my obsession with lip products I am also a sucker for mascara, especially that of the lengthening kind. The bigger the lashes, the better in my book. I kept seeing commercials and ads for this stuff so I figured I would give it a go. Glad I did. It definitely does add length and drama and the blackest black is intensely dark as well. My little brown eyes seem to "pop" when using this product.


What products are you obsessing over?

xx A

No comments: