Monday, February 27, 2012

Red Carpet Looks

It is the one evening where it's okay for females all over the globe to veg out on their couches and judge woman as they galavant down the Red Carpet. Of course, this night is the Oscars! I firmly believe that everyone there has won the right to work it in their Sunday best. Here are my pics for the best and worst dressed celebs...

WORST:

Emma Stone. Deja vue anyone? This gal usually does it for me. But not last night. The color, the bow, the cut all just look too dated for the casually chic star.


Natalie Portman. There is something about polka dots and the Red Carpet that just turn me off. She looks far too casual to be at the Oscars, not to mention the dress and hair do nothing for this beautiful gal. Even Harry Winton couldn't save this trainwreck of a look I suppose this was her year to realax...

Shailene Woodley. From the looks of this get-up I would guess she's Meryl Streeps age, NOT 22. This look is far too old for her and the fabric is a far cry from regal. She is almost always on my worst dress list. Maybe she should hire a stylist.

Busy Phillips. Wins worst dressed for me. Are we going to the Oscars or dinner at a resort? From this look we can't tell. What we can tell is that she needs to tap into her 2011 Oscars style. Better times.

Let's end on a good note shall we....The BEST dresses winners are:

Cameron Diaz. I love the movement and sleek silhoette of this dress. Her svelte figure looks phenomenal in this Gucci frock. Kudo's to Cam!

Octavia Spencer. Was it just me or does this woman glow! I love everything about this Tadashi Soji gown. She looks like a million bucks!

Jessica Chastain. At first glance, I hated this dress. However, after seeing the detailing up close it grew on me. Her understated hair and makeup allow this dress to be the focal point. Very regal!

And Best Dressed goes to....drum roll please...

Milla Jovovich. My word this is pure Hollywood perfection. The cut, the color, the detailing, the hair, the make up, the jewels I am coveting all of it. Milla looks simply beautiful in this Elie Saab gown. In love!

What a lovely evening of fashion, movies and shticks by Billy Crystal.

xxA

No comments: