Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day Dreaming

Hello lovelies!

Today is February 29th which marks a Leap Day! Today is also a rainey mess here in Annapolis. Its dark and damp and the LAST place I want to be is here at my desk looking out into into a slip and slide waterfront. I would much rather be tucked in bed watching the ever-adorable Amy Adams and scrumptious Matthew Goode in Leap Year!







Don't you just want to cuddle up in one of these beds and forget about a day that technically doesn't exist?

xxA

2 comments:

ali v. said...

I'm so jealous you live in Annapolis--I loved visiting there when I lived in DC! I need that first bedroom pronto. le sigh. hope you have a happy Friday! xoxo {av}

AMarieEll said...

Where did you live in DC? I love it there...my hopes are to move there in the near future! And yes, that first bedroom does look glorious. But I would take them all!
A