Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pinteresting...Vacations

Its April, and the weather outside is weather...

Which is all the more reason to lust over amazing vacation spots. Here are a few that I would love to check off of the bucket list...
Buddying up with the locals of Cinque Terre, Italy


Imagine diving in this marble cave in Chile!


Nothing looks more quaint and cozy
than a boat ride in Scotland

I can just see myself relaxing in this hot spring in Iceland

Perhaps a massage in Tahiti will do

Day long hikes in Laos sure do sound enticing

I would love to take a dip in the azul waters of Greece

Seychelles...Desktop worthy isn't it?

This gal wants to hop on a plane right this minute!
What are your lust worthy vacation ideas?

xxA

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful blog and it really inspires me!:) Would you like to follow each other?