Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Wardrobe Staple: Crisp White Shirt

One of the most classic pieces a woman can own is a crisp white shirt. These shirts are always in style and have the ability to pull any ensemble together. I myself own about 6 in different cuts, textures and lengths. Their shear ability to turn any outift into chic and classy keeps me coming back for more. Personally, I prefer my white oxfords (or button downs) from J Crew like this one.
However, virtually EVERY designer has one or more of these in their collection so it isn't hard to find one tailored to suite your needs. What I love most about crisp white shirts is that they literally go with everything! Here are a few of my favorite looks. Enjoy!


For a simple look, pair with skinny jeans, Jacks and a bold necklace

With a bright pencil skirt, nude pumps and a necklace from a differnt color palette.

A work day essential: with kahki suite pants, pumps and pearls

Make it boho chic with a bright maxi, fresh jewelry and wedges

Business casual with tailored black pants, simple jewelry and a killer bag

For running errands pair it with leggings, loafers and simple jewelry

A fresh take on work wear paired with khaki skinnies, loafers and pearls
For the perfect weekend look, throw on tailored short, sandals and a bold necklace
What are your favorite looks?

xxA

No comments: