Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Fall into Fashion

It's mid-August here in Maryland which means it's hot, hazy and humid. I have never been more excited for Fall than I am right at this very moment. Don't get me wrong, I love summer for its sun kissed skin and sundresses paired with Jacks as much as the next gal but this year, I am OVER it!!! There, I said it!

There is just something about the Autumn months that put a little pep in my step. Maybe its the falling leaves, cool days with chilly nights, or the abundance of pumpkin everything. Regardless of why I have such a deep rooted love for the season, the fashion is always a stand out. It's the perfect time to layer and play with colors and textures. Plus you don't have to cover up your fabulous outfit with a coat just yet.

Here are some lovely items that will be making their way into my closet by fall...


Ark & Co
Hi Low Skirt
South Moon Under


Sam Edelman
Alvin Loafer
Piperlime


J Brand
Mid Rise Skinny
Piperlime


BB Dakota
Uri Toggle Cardi
South Moon Under

Blank Denim
Vegan Leather Jacket
Piperlime


Collective Concepts
Color Block Trim Shirt Dress
South Moon Under

Capulet
Long Sleeve Button down
Piperlime

Pim and Larkin Brigid Blazer
Piperlime


Michael Kors
Hamilton Riding Boot
Nordstrom




Whats your favorite season to dress for?

xxA

1 comment:

So Simply Chic said...

I am so obsessed with fall! I cannot wait for it get to get here so I can pull out my scarves and boots :)

Xoxo
http://www.shastaanne.com/