Monday, August 20, 2012

Weekend Recap

Good Afternoon Beauties!

Hope everyone had a glorious weekend! Mine was busy but super fun.

Friday night consisted of vino and watching the Ravens game...they lost, but luckily its just preseason.



Saturday I spent my morning scouring the Maryland State Archives researching for my thesis paper. Oh yeah, it's due in a week. I have a serious problem with procrastination...


Yummy lunch downtown, conveniently located right next to the Maryland State House. I sure do live in one gorgeous city...



Saturday night Tom and I went to the My Morning Jacket with Band of Horses concert. I may be slightly obsessed with both of the bands and this concert only solidfied my love for them.





A high school friend got married on Sunday so me and three of my girlfriends had a blast popping champage all day followed up by a crab feast at night. I may or may not be paying for that right at this very moment.








Oh...and was anyone else as let down by this years shark week as I was? Beaux however, was all in the spirit...



xxA

No comments: