Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Fab Five

Happy Friday Lovelies!

I have a jam packed weekend coming up. Between hitting up the archives and photographing the State House for my graduate dissertation the boyf and I are going to the My Morning Jacket and Band of Horses concert Saturday night and I have a wedding to attend on Sunday. I will need lots and lots of caffeine to get me through this one!

For today's Friday Fab Five I am showcasing my work day morning makeup ritual. I don't have a ton of time on my hands in the morning and prefer a put together yet simple and natural look for day time chic. This routine has held up through the longest and hottest of days...


These five easy steps take about 2 minutes to complete (yes, I have timed it).

What are your makeup "go to's" for the work day?

xxA

No comments: