Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Fab Five

Good Morning Pretties! Here are five fabulous products I am currently loving....

1. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain: I am the kind of gal who, on any given day, has about 10 different lip products on hand. I'm not kidding...you can find glosses, stains and lipsticks in my purse, car, desk, wallet. You name it, theres a pucker product present. So of course, when I heard they were combining all three into one I was psyched! I have tried Cliniques Chubby Stick in the past, meh. Not sure if it was the taste, texture or awful name, but something turned me off. Revlon's version is fantastic. Awesome color pigment, descent taste and it lasts and lasts. I have two: crush (a va va voom red) and cherish (a more subtle pinkish tone). Added bonus: the boyfriend doesn't mind them either ; )



2. Urban Decay Naked Foundation: The search for the perfect foundation continues but I have currently taken a pit stop and am in love with UD's Naked Foundation. Their formula is paraben and fragrance free so its sans breakouts, weightless and leaves a flawless demi-matte finish. The foundation is lightweight and super buildable and blendable so it's perfect for both day and night use. It has anti-wrinkle properties and light diffusers blur those pesky imperfection. Plus, it comes in 18 colors so you are sure to find your perfect match. Did I mention it lasts all day?



3. MAC 187 Duo Fibre Face Brush: Speaking of foundation...I have learned that the product doesn't work unless applied properly, which means a nice brush. I have used everything from flat brushes, to The Blender, to makeup wedges and have never been satisfied. However, now that I have found the 187, I am never looking back. This brush allows for flawless foundation application and allows you to build up the pigment as you go. My makeup never looks cakey or spotty since purchasing the 187. Highly reccomend.



4. Oscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray: Since it's summer and I am of Italian descent, this gal CANNOT go a day without washing my hair or I look like I ran through a vat of oil. Seriously though, my mane is not summer friendly. I easily go from full glorious bouncy hair in the morning to a flat and dull hot mess in the afternoon. I needed to mediate this problem so I scooped up the travel size of this dry shampoo at Ulta. I keep it in my purse to ensure I am sans flat greasy hair throughout the day. So far, I am impressed. When used in moderation on fairly clean hair it works like a charm. I am left with more body and less grease (perfection). However, I wouldn't use it on day 2 or 3 hair, its not THAT awesome.



5. Bare Minerals Mineral Veil: This is a makeup staple! Just a quick sweep over my face before I walk out the door and I have flawless (err, sort of) skin the whole day. What more can I say? Just trust me on this one.



Have a fabulous weekend!

xxA

No comments: