Monday, June 3, 2013

...As of late

When I first began this blog in Winter of 2011 my life was rather different than it is today. As of late, I have been (attempting) to juggle work, graduate school, raising a puppy, family obligations and having a social life. This blog was my outlet and I am sad to say, the first thing I put on the back burner. But, with a bit of a hiatus from thesis writing and programming, I am back!.

While I cannot promise it won't happen again, I am going to try my hardest to ensure I keep my goals on track. Blogging has been something I do for myself, a way to let my creative energy out and to connect with others. So here I am...and here to stay, for a while at least.

Cheers for round 2!

Here's a short recap of my  life as of late...
Traveled to Italy with two girlfriends
 
 

Hit the slopes with my amazing little sister



Beaux turned 1 and is still snuggly as ever!
Girlfriend catch up sessions

New apartment, new traditions
 
Dipped my toes into the Ligurian Sea
Relished in some of the life's quieter moments
Spent lots of quality time with my handsome boys

Couldn't love him more!






xxA

No comments: