Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Fab Five

Happy Friday!

Here are five products that I am currently loving:

1. Clarisonic Mia: This little gem is absolutely amazing! Just a few minutes each morning and night really does make a difference in my face. I have noticed softer skin, smaller pores and less breakouts! Yippie! Here are other benefits as stated on their website:

  • Removes 6X more makeup than manual cleansing

  • Leaves skin feeling and looking smoother

  • Cleansing helps products work more effectively

  • Gentle enough to use twice a day

  • Reduces oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes

  • Minimizes the appearance of visible pores






  • 2. Ulta Precision Liquid Eyeliner: At only $8.00 this stuff is spledid. I use carbon black to make a saucy cat eye or more demure lines. The best part, this stuff lasts and lasts, even after a night of gettin down on the dance floor. I highly suggest you pick this stuff up. Not to mention there is currently a "Free gift with Purchase" and a nice little coupon too!

    3. Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray: If you're like me and you miss sunkissed skin and beachy hair, then this stuff is for you! Its a lovely texturizing spray sold at Ulta that leaves your hair with increible, non-sticky texture and a fabulous cococnut I-just-left-the-beach scent. Perfect for the winter months!


    4. Estee Lauder Double Wear Light: This stay in place foundation is perfect for anyone who likes minimal coverage. It blends nicely and the color (Im a 3.0 intensity) makes for a flawless finish that lasts all day. To make a lifesavor even better: it has spf 10 AND controls oil! I have combination skin so most foundations stay on until around lunchtime when it usueally turns into an oil slick. This is one product that I have found that does its job.


    5. AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream: I work with children and not always doing the most glamorous activities (i.e. painting, collecting oysters, working with terrapins) so I find my hands are constantly dry and I go through hand creams like nobody's business. That is until I found this little lover! AHAVA's lightweight hand cream is non-greasy and contains nourishing Dead Sea Minerals that lasts all day. The light scent is perfect for all day use and gentle enough to use when working with kids. Its a little pricey at $20.00 a pop but worth it!

    Enjoy the weekend Lovelies!


    xxA


    

    No comments: