Thursday, June 7, 2012

Fashion Roundup: CMT Music Awards

While I am not a fan of the music genre, I certainly do enjoy a night of fashion. Like the MTV Movie Awards, the CMT's are a chance for celebs and musicians alike to let their hair down and have a little fun. Here are some hits, and some misses from last nights awards show...
Kellie Pickler's rockin bod looks great in everything.

Not sure if it's the cut or the fit but something turns me
off about Grace Potters dress.

I get it, we are trying to match. However, none of these outfits
look good. Sorry gals.

Im impartial to Hayden's dress.

Cute, but the shoes are a bit much. Not to mention,
clashing with the carpet. Awkward.

Bandage dress and nude pumps. YAWN. On any given
Saturday night you will see at least 10 girls wearing this.

LOVE the dress...HATE the shoes.

Gorgeous dress. I especially like the simple hair paired
with such a glam look.

Meh. Doesn't do her curves justice.

Perhaps Jennie's dress would look better in less
of a cheap-y homecoming color.

This picture is the epitome of everything bad about country fashion.

Love everything about this except for the train.


Hands down, worst dressed of the evening.
I am getting a Jetson-eqsue vibe from this
futuristic ensemble.

Kristen Bell wins Best Dressed in my book. This lovely
gown is both fun and glamorous. Bravo!




xxA


No comments: