Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Fab Five: Sexy Summer Stems

Its officially summertime and the start of bare legged season. Sexy, smooth legs can make a gals confidence sky rocket. Here are five products I swear by for beach ready stems...

1. Exfoliate, Exfoliate, Exfoliate! The secret to getting celeb perfect skin is to scrub off the sub par dead skin and start fresh with dazzling skin. I prefer Caress' Evenly Gorgeous Efoliating Body Wash. Made with burnt brown sugar and karite butter this luxorious exfoliator leaves you with beautifully even skin tone and a smell that makes a man weak in the knees.



2. Shaving Prep: shave cream. I have tried quite a few in my 15 years of shaving and can tell you there are A LOT of flops on the market (Im looking at you EOS). I have finally found one that doesn't have sparkles, or smell like a cherry berry smoothie concoction: Queen of Smooth...Tada Shaving Cream. This stuff is magical. The silky smooth consistency sets your legs up for a win. Made with Tea Tree oils, TaDa doesn't leave behind a soapy residue like most creams, just soft smooth legs.



3. Speaking of smooth steps, a good razor is a necessity. Again, as a woman I have tried countless different razors but keep coming back to the disposable Bic Soliel. With three blades and no nick guard, you get the closest shave with the least amount of effort. Its the bees knees of razors, trust me!



4. To keep ghastly white legs at bay, I use Loreal Sublime Bronze Gel. This non-streaky formula dries quickly, doesn't transfer and leaves a subtle broze glow. No orange streaky messes here. A plus in my book!



5. Last but not least, lotion away! I keep an open mind when it comes to lubing up my legs, but recently I have been preferring Nivea Express Hydration with Sea Minerals. This lotion dries quickly and leaves me with intense hydration that lasts throughout the day.



Bonus: Victoria's Secret Tan Enhancing Shimmer. Cause sometimes the occasion just calls for it...



Happy Friday!

xxA

No comments: