Thursday, June 14, 2012

Savvy Shopping Finds

Hello lovelies and happy almost Friday! I recently hit up the mall and picked up some fantastic finds including...

Some goodies at Vickie's...bronzer for $3.99, Simply Gorgeous Hand Lotion for $7.99 and a Camoflage Face Palette for $9.00!




A gorgeous necklace from J Crew. I have been searching high and low for a pearl necklace like this one but found that the less expensive necklaces looked super cheap. This one was originally $69.50 marked down to $49.50. They were an additional 40% off and I got a student discount. The end total: $31.00. Perfect!



I hit up Old Navy and I didn't realize they sold work out attire. I scooped up some of these awesome tanks for only $7.00 each! Did I mentiont the colors are amazing and the fabric is oh so comfortable!


 I have been on the search for some boho chic wedges and found the perfect pair to my surprise at Charlotte Russe. I rarely have any luck there but I guess the shopping God's were smiling upon me on that day. They were exactly what I was looking for! Did I mention they were only $27.50?



xxA

No comments: