Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Kate Middleton's Style

In honor of the Queens Jubilee, today is devoted to those beloved Royals and the newest of them in particular, Mrs. Kate Middleton. I have been a fan of her style since day 1, the clean lines, classic cuts and extravagent materials just scream chic! Here are some of her looks that I have come to adore...

I too, have a deep love for J. Brand Jeans

Just the right amount of color adds whimsey
to her frock

I don't know what I love more, the perfectly
tailored blazer or the bag


The embellishments on this dress
are amazing


Gorgeous, but the back of
it was to die for


Her collection of coats is lustworthy

Even while out hiking the Duchess is chic


Glad to see her in such a rich color


Those J. Brands again. She makes
casual couture

Simple, chic, sophisticated

The shoes, the clutch, the dress. I am
coveting EVERYTHING about this
ensemble.


And of course the dress that launched a thousand
re-makes.


And ps, if you are wondering about those delightfully chic nude pumps Kate is always wearing?

They are now available in the U.S. Finally!
L.K Bennet via Nordstrom

Cheerio!

xxA



No comments: