Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Fab Five

It's been quite some time since my last Friday Fab Five posting, my sincerest apologies. I hope these five fabulous products will make up for it : )

1. Nivea Express Hydration Lotion with Sea Minerals: I am a huge advocate for soft, silky and youthful looking skin, especially in the warmer months when showing some skin. I don't however, like the greasy feel that some lotions leave behind, not to mention I don't always have time to wait for the lotion to dry. Enter Nivea lotion, and all problems are solved. This lightweight but uuber conditioning lotion smells wonderful and works like no other. I highly recommend.



2. Clean and Clear Morning Burst Oxygenating Cleanser: I have been a fan of the Morning Burst line for quite some time and just recently stumbled upon this face wash (thanks to the beau.) This stuff is great. My face feels super clean, refreshed and awake. The smell and slight tingle let you know its working and of course, the Clean and Clear family never seems to disappoint. A plus product right here.



3. Olay Total Effects Tinted Moisturizer: I have been hearing rave reviews about this product and decided that now was the perfect time to try it out. As mentioned before, I have combo skin that gets super oily throughout the day so I need something that's going to hold up. And now, thanks to my glorious Memorial Day weekend tan, I don't need to layer on the makeup. This puppy has just the right amount of tint to it, but also has SPF, tone correcting serums and light enhancers for luminous skin. So far, I am impressed. Let's see how it holds up in mid-July Maryland humidity.



4. Essie Sand Tropez: Hands down my most favorite shade as of yet. The color looks polished, professional yet fun. Not to mention it is super versatile. Currently it is on both my fingers and my piggies.



5. Puerology Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner: Well, technically I am currently using only the conditioner since I still have a good amount of my "Its a 10 Lite" shampoo. But I will most certainly be purchasing the Hydrate Shampoo when I run out. This stuff is absolutely amazing. It's a pretty penny, but worth EVERY cent. Made with zero sulfates, this line promotes hydration without harming your color or the environment. Once applied, the minty aroma engulfs you as its tingling solution penetrate your coif. You can literally feel it working. Leave it on for a few minutes, rinse and voila! shiney, silky, beautiful hair!



Happy Friday Beauties : )

xxA

No comments: