Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Fab Five

Happiest of Friday's to all!

Here are five products that I am currently loving....


1. L'Oreal Sublime Broze Self Tanning Clear Gel: This little gem is a spray on clear gel that gives you an amazing sunkissed bronze. I have tried countless self tanners and this one is bar far the best. I use it in combination with my every day lotion application- 2 spritzes of the Gel for every 1 pump of the lotion, rub togther in hands then apply to body. This method is streak free and does double time to give you a bronzed goddess glow!

2. Kera Dry Shampoo: As a hair color chameleon my fine tresses need a little extra TLC which is why I opt to wash my locks every other day (some times every 2 days). That being said, I am also of Mediterranean decent and well, we tend to be a little bit on the oily side. So in order to go an extra day or two, I need some help. Enter dry shampoo's. It is really difficult to find one that is perfect, and by that I mean...cuts oil, smells fresh but not phony, gives body and lift and keeps my strands silky. I have tried tons of dry shampoos and have not fallen in love until now. Kenra's dry shampoo provides me with all of my needs and then some. I can even wear my hair down on day two (a breakthrough in its own) as opposed to my ususal second day topknot.


3.Victoria's Secret Shimmer Eye Shadow Lustre: this pigment rich eyeshadow is super blendable but also buildable for more intense color. That and its beautiful colors make it my go to eyeshadow. It works for both day and night wear. It gives you that sexy, come hither eye look that makes me feel like Alessandra Ambrosio's twin (well sorta). At only $12.00 its a steal that lasts all day and even into the night.

4. Garnier Anti Dark Circle Eye Roller: As a working gal who loves the social life I seem to always be on the go. This will sometimes lead to me looking a little bit on the tired side. Luckily I found this little fellow, who with just one roll brightens my face up like no other. It contains caffeine and lemon essence which instantly wakes up your skin delivering brighter complexion and lighter dark circles. It is definitely a make up MUST HAVE.




5. OPI San Tan Tonio Nail Polish: I didn't get a chance to swatch the colors for you but this color is a classic tan/nude and pairs perfectly with OPI Glitzerland if your into the one glam nail look.



Any products you are currenty loving?

xxA

No comments: