Monday, March 12, 2012

Luck O' the Irish

Happy Monday All!

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend! I spent my weekend kicking off my St. Patricks Day celebrations at a Pub Crawl in Baltimore, Maryland. It was such a good time of frolicking around in green threads and drinking like a leprechaun. Definitely a wonderful prelude to this upcoming weekend's festivites. With Irish roots on both sides, my family has ALWAYS taken St. Patricks Day seriously. And yes, one morning I had green milk with my Lucky Charms. Truth.

With anticipation of another great weekend ahead I am hoping this week moves by FAST! Until then, this week with be dedicated to all things Green and Irish!

First up some Irish goodies...thank you Pintrest for these amazing recipes (of which I will never try). But don't they just look delish?







xxA

No comments: