Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pintresting...Gallery Walls

Good Morning Lovelies and Happy First Day of Spring!

I recently moved into an apartment in downtown Annapolis on a street once visited by Thomas Jefferson. It is one of the oldest streets in Annapolis and the same goes for the buildings. My little piece of the world was built in the 1800's (true story, I looked it up) so it has A LOT of  character! That being said, it makes decorating a bit of a task. The living room is a bare space with little furniture and bare walls and could use some sprucing up. But going for a streamlined modern look (which I usually prefer) is absolutely out of the question as is a more rustic approach. I have stared at the room for over a month now and have finally figured out just what to do...a gallery wall! I think just one wall painted with a pop of color and peppered with eclectic artwork and frames will really liven up the space. Here are some great examples of gallery wall perfection!











Now...what color paint?


xxA

No comments: