Monday, March 19, 2012

Sweet Feet

This past weeked the weather was perfect for a St. Patricks Day pub crawl (will post a recap soon) and the near 80 degree weather really put me in a great mood! There is just something about longer days, warm sun, dresses and sandals that put a smile on this gals face. It also sent me into a hizzy over sandals. I usually stick to my trusty Jack's and Rainbows but here are some styles that I am currently coveting...
Ralp Lauren via Piperlime

Ivanka Trump via Piperlime

Cassia Sandal via Tory Burch

Hamilton Whipped Thong via Michael Kors

Georgica via Jack Rogers

Arturo Chian Capri via Piperlime

Miller 2 Sandal via Tory Burch

I may or may not have just purchased one (or two) of these last night...

Are there any sandal styles you are currently lusting over?

xxA

No comments: