Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Fab Five

Happy Friday All!

Here's to a super fast Friday and great weekend ahead! Here are five fabulous products I am currently obsessing over...

1. It's a 10 Plus Keratin: a beauty staple in my book. It is just like my tried and true Its a 10 leave-in treatment but even better since it contains Keratin. The benefits of Keratin are endless and I believe every gal should incorporate it in some way to their hair rituals. My locks get tons of love and attention with this product without being weighed down or greasy!


2. Caress Body Wash in Sheer Twilight: My goodness this body wash smells AAAMAZING! It is the perfect blend of sexy, sultry and fresh. It leaves my skin super soft and smelling like a dream!




3. Maybelline Illuminating Pen: while we all would love to own YSL's Touche Eclat, not all of us are Rachel Zoe and can afford to shell out the dough. I do own the YSL version and yes I do love it (will do a comparison soon), however this cheaper version does the trick at a fraction of the cost! The highlighting pen not only hides undereye circles, it also brightens up your peepers and covers blemishes with ease.




4. Mary Kay Night Emollient Cream: as stated before, I loathe dry hands and am a lotion junkie. However, sometimes my hands (and feet) need a little extra lovin. That's when I pull this stuff out from my nightstand drawer and apply a nice coating. A little greasy at first, my skin soakes it up and voila! Instantly smooth hands by the time my alarm goes off.





5. Metal Hair Clips: technically not a product and to be honest I am not entirely sure who makes these little gems but I highly suggest them! They make sectioning off hair for drying, curling or straightening a breeze and keep hair out of your face without leaving behind creases during makeup application. Personally I like to use them after I have curled my hair to give it extra body. I simply pull my freshly curled locks up into buns on my head and pin them down. By the time I take them out I have super model hair (well sort of anyway).



Any products you are currently loving?

xxA

No comments: